The Third Sector Impact community consists of the project coordinator, the research consortium (researchers from 10 partner institutions across Europe), an advisory board, and national, European and international third sector stakeholders. A Management Committee composed of the four working area leaders will ensure coordination of research, consultations, and outputs.
- Project coordinator
- Enjolras, B., Kari Steen-Johnsen & Dag Wollebæk (2013) Social media and mobilization to offline demonstrations – transcending participatory divides? New Media & Society.
- Emanuela Bozzini & Bernard Enjolras (eds.) (2012) Governing Ambiguities. New Forms of Local Governance and Civil Society. Baden-Baden: Nomos.
- B. Enjolras & K. H. Sivesind (eds.) (2009) Civil Society in Comparative Perspective. In: Comparative Social Research, Volume 26. Bingley: Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Enjolras, B. (2009) A governance-structure approach to voluntary organizations. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 38 :5, 761-783.
- Wollebæk, D., Steen-Johnsen, K.,Enjolras, B., & Ødegård, G. Rallying without fear: political consequences of terror in a high trust society. In: S.J. Sinclair (Ed.), The political Psychology of Terrorism Fears. Oxford: Oxford University Press.