• Social and health services, Care, including impact of trade agreements on those services
• Access to Services of General Interest for all
• The social dimension of the single market (Single Market Act, public procurement and state aid law, financial inclusion)
• Social economy, social business and social innovation
• EU budget
• Minimum wage
• Tax justice
• coordination of the work with the Spring Alliance
Valentina works with the Director for the preparation and follow-up of Steering Group meetings.
Valentina previously worked for thirteen years in EU social policies and project management in NGOs, social economy organizations, local authorities and vocational training institutions.